This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus global worried for 50 usd instead of customer?

Ghale
Star I
Hi..
I have purchased zenfone 3 zoom ze553kl Taiwan origin from Chinese online portal a year back.
I am from India bangalore, Asus India is asking to extra payment for service of said, which is on global warranty, it seems Asus India made policy not to service global warranty cellphone but laptop they are willing accept global warranty.
Now I understand the Asus do not want customer to buy global products?
GWIH4PCQVB18.jpg
JJWC0GCNDCRO.jpg

20 REPLIES 20

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
The ZE553KL sold by ASUS in China should be the CN version. The WW version should not be sold in China.

Ghale
Star I
Where Asus sell the cell phone, they are enjoying dollars at cost poor needy customers?
Never ever trust Asus global?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Ghale

Hi..

I have purchased zenfone 3 zoom ze553kl Taiwan origin from Chinese online portal a year back.

I am from India bangalore, Asus India is asking to extra payment for service of said, which is on global warranty, it seems Asus India made policy not to service global warranty cellphone but laptop they are willing accept global warranty.

Now I understand the Asus do not want customer to buy global products?

GWIH4PCQVB18.jpg

JJWC0GCNDCRO.jpg

Asus global worried for 50 usd instead of customer?
The serial number you provided isn't showing up in my system. Contact your reseller and ask them where the unit is supposed to be in warranty. Does you ASUS account indicate what region the unit is zoned for?

Ghale
Star I
Please find attached screenshot for above.
9W24HMHW8606.jpg

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Apologies, I swapped a 0 for an O and didn't realize it. This phone has a local warranty for Taiwan, you would need to contact ASUS Taiwan for service. This device does not have a global warranty.