This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 suddenly turned off and unable to turn on.

Brainy_Clown
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Nearly every 3 days
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): I think is is related to phone software/hardware itself
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I'm facing a problem with my rog phone 5, suddenly it turns off by itself and unable to turn on. I bought it 6 months ago and maintained carefully ever since. I tried switching on using different key combinations, charging the mobile and trying nothing seems to be working. I think I'm having a mini heart attack. 2 days ago I visited service center to have my phone checked up, but they are unable to find why it is happening, and said mobile was fine but here I am facing the same issue again. I hope someone can help me with this issue.
16 REPLIES 16

Brainy_Clown
Star II
Hi all,
I got my mobile back(ROG 5). And there are np further issues as of now. I checked my phone under extreme gaming conditions and it sure shines bright now. So I guess my issue is resolved now after getting mother board replacement.
Make sure you guys get it replaced asap if possible.
Thanks and bye 🙂

k_huat
Rising Star II
Brainy Clown

Hi all,

I got my mobile back(ROG 5). And there are np further issues as of now. I checked my phone under extreme gaming conditions and it sure shines bright now. So I guess my issue is resolved now after getting mother board replacement.

Make sure you guys get it replaced asap if possible.

Thanks and bye 🙂

View post
👍
May I know where are u from n how long it takes to change the motherboard? Thanks