This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuttering Game play on 90fps After Motherboard Replacement

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
ROG 5 12/256 playing BGMI Heavy Shuttering and to much of lag .If my screen Recorder Setting 1080p-quality high-60fps Recording Footage is here
@ARP_ASUS
52 REPLIES 52

Sarkiri
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201608#Comment_201608

It's called spam filters. It can happen time to time as it did for me. Moderators here are not moderating your comments 24/7. In fact, it's the other round, they usually let people freely express themselves as long it doesn't cause disruptions in a thread by going off topic and of course, going offensive and abusive.

View post
A spam filter would actually remove my comments but its actually doing the opposite by piling up my old post to hide my latest comment where I said ROG Phone 5 is a piece of Sh*t gaming phone, which looks like they are trying to hide my comment.
While I agree that they are not moderating my comment 24/7. The first thing when a user visit this forum would see is my latest comment where I called ROG Phone 5 a piece of Sh*t gaming phone, they would not go to read the comments on Page 2. So, yeah this looks very suspicious and doesn't look like a spam filter at all if they are spamming the comment themselves.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Closing this thread. You have already created multiple threads for this issue. I have reverted you on PM and also on thread. Thanks.
Please follow 1 thread, not all your same issue threads will be reverted.

MinerQuarry
Star II
Is the issue solved yet?