This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is Android 12 OTA comming?

vinko063
Star III
As mentioned above, why there is still no Android 12 OTA?
51 REPLIES 51

vinko063
Star III
kikoly

The android 12 of Zenfone 8 will not be released via ota, you need to download and install it from the website.

View post
Why it won't be released via OTA?

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
vinko063

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201744#Comment_201744

Why it won't be released via OTA?

View post
Some people do not want to receive updated ota messages, there are still some problems with Android 12, not everyone wants to update.

pipsss81
Rising Star I
Are you saying they will keep updating 11 and 12 will be in permanent beta state? What about promised 13, will it be only prototype sw? They need to go full on android 12 and fix it for phone.

landsome
Rising Star II
pipsss81

Are you saying they will keep updating 11 and 12 will be in permanent beta state? What about promised 13, will it be only prototype sw? They need to go full on android 12 and fix it for phone.

View post
A12 is already not in beta.

pipsss81
Rising Star I
It may be, but it is a hassle to get it. First you need to know it exist, then find it:
Zenfone 8|Phones|ASUS GlobalThen follow all the steps and hope you did not do something wrong:
[Phone] How to update firmware on my phone? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalNot really user friendly. That is why we are asking for proper release. When more people will be on A12, more pressure will be to get fixed. It seams they are just stalling.