This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

javieralreves
Star III
janarosta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/200751#Comment_200751

Yes still under warranty. So it is free of charge. Bought it from shopee. An online E commerce similar to AliExpress, ebay etc. The repair was fast too. So I would not complain much because the service is good.

View post
I bought it from Aliexpress and Asus is rejecting me the RMA even though I have an invoice. Accordint to what I found on the internet the repair could cost 500€, more than what the phone itself costed to me

kastis84
Star III
dron39

>>BTW, my polish Asus service center decided to replace my ZF8

Could you please share MFD date with us? Thanks.

View post
I'm not very sure, but I think that the first was from April 2020, and the replaced one is from May 2020

daniel91m
Rising Star II
Attention please - we have the first case of ramdump on one device (user @vsyakvypadok )
vsyakvypadok

Dear all,

I bought a ZenFone 8 (8/256) at the end of July 2021 and have got “waiting for flashing full ramdump” mistake on January 5, 2022. Then I have contacted official ASUS service center and they changed the motherboard free of charge (this repair takes one week: from 6th to 13th of January).

But after 3 days of using repaired phone I have got the same mistake yesterday AGAIN!!!

How many motherboards I need to change to normally use my ZenFone 8?

Zenfone 8 - two ramdump issues for one phone
We all have a bomb in our pockets.

Blumi
Rising Star II
daniel91m

Attention please - we have the first case of ramdump on one device (user @vsyakvypadok )

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/57233/zenfone-8-two-ramdump-issues-for-one-phone

We all have a bomb in our pockets.

View post
Sounds like an issue with the repair itself and not another faulty Mainboard.

So, no big deal.

daniel91m
Rising Star II
@Blumi what? ramdump on the new motherboard so what could the serviece screw up? (They don't repair, they replace) xD