This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASAP auto shutdown and restart while gaming

tariel_sadixov
Star II
Hi everyone, i am using rog2 almost year and half. i see on forum that its common issue that phone dies after playing 4 5 minutes. there is no official service center in my country, i would like to hear tested solution methods how to fix this. tried benchmark stress test after 3 minutes of starting test phone turns off. tried even with aeroactive cooler on max speed still phone dies on test. playing pubg with lowest settings even without x mode. please if someone somehow fixed this help me
10 REPLIES 10

tariel_sadixov
Star II
I cant even sell this piece of s*** no ona gonna buy gaming phone without gaming performance. I paid 1000 usd for this experience. Friends with freakin xiaomi playing 5 6 hours non stop. I can play with gaming beast even 1 game.:)

tariel_sadixov
Star II
@Gustav_ASUS @Falcon @chaithanya.gchaithanya.g @ARP @fussion_ASUS someone can help me with this issue ?

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @tariel.sadixov
1.Please could you confirm your current firmware version.
2.Which games are you experiencing this issue? Does it happen only when playing this games?

tariel_sadixov
Star II
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @tariel.sadixov

2.Which games are you experiencing this issue? Does it happen only when playing this games?

View post
screenshot-20220125-102942578.jpg
screenshot-20220125-102913609.jpg
screenshot-20220125-102837133.jpg
I have this problems when i play pubg, cod and other heavy graphic games. The problem is official asus service in azerbaijan refuses to diagnose and repair the issue. They just dont accept phone reason is my warranty ended, what should i do, put my phone in to garbage as soon as warranty ended? I reached shop where i bought this phone for 1000 usd - they said there is official service we cant do nothing. And service says we will not repair o even diagnose the problem. (Already did reset, reinstalled games) my game beast is just mp3 player. Even stock asphalt 9 installed freezes.

tariel_sadixov
Star II
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @tariel.sadixov

View post
All that problems started when i wanted to change my phone to rog 5 - but now i cant even sell this rog 2 to someone. And why should i buy again this phone if official service will not take care problems.