This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuttering Game play on 90fps After Motherboard Replacement

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
ROG 5 12/256 playing BGMI Heavy Shuttering and to much of lag .If my screen Recorder Setting 1080p-quality high-60fps Recording Footage is here
@ARP_ASUS
52 REPLIES 52

Sarkiri
Rising Star II
Indr@@@@@123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201367#Comment_201367

Dont know if they are working it or not? Otherwise this device is worthless.

View post
Yeah, a reply would have been nice but as you already know. We won't get any reply from them. I am getting really tired of this.
I really want to throw this phone away. This is the worst gaming phone but they still claim and promote false advertising that this is the best Gaming Smartphone of the year. This phone is full of bugs and hardware issues.
This is coming from an honest user and not those YouTubers who only test the phone for a few days and only speak positive of the phone.

Sarkiri
Rising Star II
Indr@@@@@123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201367#Comment_201367

Dont know if they are working it or not? Otherwise this device is worthless.

View post
Yeah, a reply would have been nice that they are working on the issue or forwarded the issue to the software/technical team but you already know that they won't give us any reply. I am getting really tired of this.
I really want to throw this phone away. This is the worst gaming phone but they still claim and promote false advertising that it is the best Gaming Smartphone of the year. This phone is full of bugs and hardware issues.
This is coming an honest user and not from those YouTubers who will only test the device for a few days and only has positive things to say.

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
I don't want throw my phone.I mailed in technical team they called us today.Its conform to their the issue Hardware related .he ask send to mobile in blue dart courier my area blue dart not available so i have to choose take carry services in tomorrow.

Indr
Rising Star II
hp9976802431

I don't want throw my phone.I mailed in technical team they called us today.Its conform to their the issue Hardware related .he ask send to mobile in blue dart courier my area blue dart not available so i have to choose take carry services in tomorrow.

View post
So the X mode/Dynamic/Battery saver nothing working anymore, CPU not goes more than 2 GHZ thats also a issue to Hardware related?? So now again i have to submit my device to them? But this problem happened after the latest Update, working fine before latest Firmware...

Indr
Rising Star II
hp9976802431

View post
Please check here once, my gameplay is like this right now, is this shuttering or FPS drop here!
Please suggest..