This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 was launched with 120 fps whats the point

csalian2107
Star I
What about rog 2? It is still capable of running at 90 fps why rog 2 is not supporting 90 fps in call of duty and fortnite

7 REPLIES 7

Satnam
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@Swaraj That was slightly before my time but to my understanding it was not an intended feature, and messing with the frame rate would break games more often than not, which is why it was patched.

View post
Hey development Team, please provide us Android 10 stable update on Asus Max Pro M1 device !!

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@Swaraj That was slightly before my time but to my understanding it was not an intended feature, and messing with the frame rate would break games more often than not, which is why it was patched.

View post
How about giving us the option to turn the patch on or off then.

I used this all the time and never broke the games I played. Getting to play at 60 FPS instead of 30 was great.

Course, With A11, can barely even hit 30 on some games now. Since the clock rate is stuck at 800 MHz .

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Volodesi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201245#Comment_201245

How about giving us the option to turn the patch on or off then.

I used this all the time and never broke the games I played. Getting to play at 60 FPS instead of 30 was great.

Course, With A11, can barely even hit 30 on some games now. Since the clock rate is stuck at 800 MHz .

View post
If they really make that reality, Imagine how ark evolved games experience would be like😍