This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuttering Game play on 90fps After Motherboard Replacement

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
ROG 5 12/256 playing BGMI Heavy Shuttering and to much of lag .If my screen Recorder Setting 1080p-quality high-60fps Recording Footage is here
@ARP_ASUS
52 REPLIES 52

ronald1985
Community Legend I
hp9976802431

ROG 5 12/256 playing BGMI Heavy Shuttering and to much of lag .If my screen Recorder Setting 1080p-quality high-60fps Recording Footage is here

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/TO3WV7M8LTEM/2022-01-14-01-18-10-1.mp4

@ARP_ASUS

Shuttering Game play on 90fps After Motherboard Replacement
Not sure what you expect @ARP_ASUS to do. If you're only facing this issue after motherboard replacement and your friend don't have this issue, it is clearly nothing to do with software.
Therefore, it is recommended you go back to the service centre and let them know that something is wrong after the motherboard have been replaced.

Sarkiri
Rising Star II
hp9976802431

@ARP_ASUS Can you please define What is the Problem?

My Friend Rog 5 (8/128gb)90fps BGMI Game Play Not Shuttering . Screen Recorder Footage is here(Xmode And Without Xmode)

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/NGRA4Q27TRIT/rog5-8-128-1080p.mp4

Friend Software version Rog5 (8/128)

screenshot-20220114-020757883.jpg

My Rog 5 (12/256gb) 90fps BGMI Game Play is Shuttering . Screen Recorder Footage is here(Xmode And Without Xmode)

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ZA09DADXOIXD/rog5-12-256-1080p.mp4

My Software version Rog5 (12/256)

screenshot-20220114-022821191.jpg

View post
Like I said before, its a firmware issue and not the motherboard issue.
Your friend's firmware version .86 is very old from last year, when the X-Mode and other settings were working.
With the latest firmware .210, the System Modes like X-Mode, Dynamic, Ultra Durable and Advanced are not working and all of them are clocking at the same 1.08GHz to 1.42GHz and not utilizing the full 2.84GHz clock speed.
There is no difference in performance and clock speeds when you activate X-Mode or change the Thermal Limit, CPU, GPU and RAM Performance to all High in Advanced or Game Scenario Profile, which is why your phone is lagging because I am experiencing the same thing after motherboard replacement.
The temporary workaround for now is through "Advanced Hardcore Tuning" in Game Scenario Profile until they release a new firmware update to fix the issue. I am now getting much better performance than X-Mode than when I first bought the phone with Advanced Hardcore Tuning Profile.
The Armoury Crate Software is also bugged as it does not apply the Advanced Hardcore Tuning Profile automatically. You have to first open the game and then lock the phone using the power button and then unlock the phone using pattern or your fingerprint and then resume the game for the profile to apply changes or take effect.

Sarkiri
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/57170/shuttering-game-play-on-90fps-after-motherboard-replace...

Not sure what you expect @ARP_ASUS to do. If you're only facing this issue after motherboard replacement and your friend don't have this issue, it is clearly nothing to do with software.

Therefore, it is recommended you go back to the service centre and let them know that something is wrong after the motherboard have been replaced.

View post
Maybe a reply from them that they are looking into the issue or forwarded the issue to the software or technical team or anything would be nice. They are completely ignoring any threads relating to the performance issues. There are threads from 10 or 11 days that are still unanswered, when I see them answering on other threads.
My above comment proves that it is not a hardware issue. And I have recorded videos of the issue as well with X-Mode ON and OFF.
My phone is only 1 month old and I have not been able to use the phone properly. Its almost going to be three months now, most of the days wasted lying in the service center to be repaired because of the Wi-Fi issue and now I am not getting the performance as it is suppose to. So, yes you got one really angry customer here.

Indr
Rising Star II
hp9976802431

Yah it's to wifi issue change for motherboard but He has no problem.no shuttering issue.You see that the two videos Mine heavy lag shuttering but Dev's and developers not able to speak their issue.

View post
Then don't know what's the problem?? Only Asus i must say😭😭😭😭

Indr
Rising Star II
Sarkiri

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201154#Comment_201154

Your friend's firmware version .86 is very old from last year, when the X-Mode and other settings were working.

With the latest firmware .210, the System Modes like X-Mode, Dynamic, Ultra Durable and Advanced are not working and all of them are clocking at the same 1.08GHz to 1.42GHz and not utilizing the full 2.84GHz clock speed.

There is no difference in performance and clock speeds when you activate X-Mode or change the Thermal Limit, CPU, GPU and RAM Performance to all High in Advanced or Game Scenario Profile, which is why your phone is lagging because I am experiencing the same thing after motherboard replacement.

The temporary workaround for now is through "Advanced Hardcore Tuning" in Game Scenario Profile until they release a new firmware update to fix the issue. I am now getting much better performance than X-Mode than when I first bought the phone with Advanced Hardcore Tuning Profile.

The Armoury Crate Software is also bugged as it does not apply the Advanced Hardcore Tuning Profile automatically. You have to first open the game and then lock the phone using the power button and then unlock the phone using pattern or your fingerprint and then resume the game for the profile to apply changes or take effect.

View post
Sarkiri

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201154#Comment_201154

View post
Yes Exactly, it seems your friend firmware is working well on this issue, latest Firmware is the culprit here