This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A little disappointed with my ZenBook UX325EA

Afonso
Star I
I bought this laptop online after watching several reviews on it, it looked fantastic. Backlit keyboard, the new technology for the Numpad embedded on the trackpad, and then the accessories that came with it, namely the carrying sleeve and the ethernet adapter.
I found a good discount online and bought it, but when it came, well, it was all good, the laptop itself is fantastic, but from the aforementioned features and things I thought would come with it, since every review I saw, including the one from Asus' channel for my country, showed all these items as if they were part of the package. Turns out the only thing mine has is the backlit keyboard.
I wasn't aware that those things that came along in the reviews were actually part of another "model" of this same laptop, but it was never really clear on the advertising material I saw from Asus nor from where I bought it from.
That aside, yeah, great laptop! Just wish it was better explained that my version wouldn't come with all the nice stuff! Was really looking forward to the Numpad and the sleeve.
2 REPLIES 2

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
You can always return it and buy the version with the fancy stuff you wanted. Next time read the description. There are multiple UX325EA models with different specs.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Afonso,
Thank you for the feedback.
I have reported to related department for further improvement.