This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 Color Palette + Icon Colors?

off2fly115
Rising Star II
1. Just updated to android 12 this morning and everything is working smooth BUT, it appears I have no way to change the color palette like I should be able to for widgets 🤔 I've changed my wallpaper multiple times, restarted the device but the widgets stay a green color no matter what wallpaper I use. On top of that, the buttons for when you swipe down, are still BLUE!! I don't know if this is a bug, but the colors definitely don't seem to be working properly 🤔🤔 pics below.
2. Is there a way to get the icons to match the Android 12 Color Palette theme like the Android 12 on the Pixels?? I understand that the Zenfone 8 runs ZenUI and if Asus doesn't want to match the icons with the color theme like the Pixels, I understand 😔 I just thought it would look super nice like it does on the pixels.
Pic:
screenshot-20211230-111545253.jpg
screenshot-20211230-111552815.jpg
screenshot-20211230-111635111.jpg
screenshot-20211230-111856586.jpg
These screenshots were taken with all the same dark/red wallpaper in the back. As you can see, widgets are a green color and the swipe down buttons are all blue. This remains the same no matter what wallpaper I use. Lmk what you guys think! Thanks 🙂
7 REPLIES 7

ma_van_drunen
Star III
Supposedly this is a pixel feature, although Samsung also implemented it in its Android 12 skin OneUI 4.

off2fly115
Rising Star II
ma.van.drunen

Supposedly this is a pixel feature, although Samsung also implemented it in its Android 12 skin OneUI 4.

View post
I hope Asus can implement the color features + stock Android icon packs 🥲

Drakenabarion
Star II
off2fly115

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/199885#Comment_199885

I hope Asus can implement the color features + stock Android icon packs 🥲

View post
That would be the best, although, I'd just be happy being able to use a colour wheel to select more colours than 8 pastels 😄