apurav799
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2109.188
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Mumbai - India
Network connectivity is extremely bad. Lucky if it remains connected even when I move in my house. No network if I enter any establishment like Mall, hotel, office etc. I have switched to whatsapp calls as all normal calls are distorted. I got it shown to repair center twice. Is there any DIY way to resolve it as I don't want to visit service center due to the amount of time they take to resolve issue.

All this is I can say with surety as others are getting full network at same location for same network operator but mine is still searching for it. I use Airtel by the way.
11 REPLIES 11

apurav799
Star III
Again facing network issues. Please now provide a permanent solution or give my money back. Just fed up of this network issue. Half of time people are not able to connect or hear me properly due to this.
At the same time my peers mobile on same network are woking fine.

Zanja19
Star II
Hello I'm from Switzerland,
I have the same problem with the ROG 5pro S , very hard to get 4G/4G+ or 5G...
I'm very disappointed with this phone...
Do you have any solution?! I've tried resetting network settings but not worked.

zerojin14
Rising Star I
apurav799

Again facing network issues. Please now provide a permanent solution or give my money back. Just fed up of this network issue. Half of time people are not able to connect or hear me properly due to this.

At the same time my peers mobile on same network are woking fine.

View post
Did it get fixed last year?

apurav799
Star III
zerojin14

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/198943#Comment_198943

Did it get fixed last year?

View post
They fixed it but it again got screwed with some update. Service center suggest that don't update the phone. This is very weird.

zerojin14
Rising Star I
apurav799

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/200955#Comment_200955

They fixed it but it again got screwed with some update. Service center suggest that don't update the phone. This is very weird.

View post
That's good in a way, that means it's software and not hardware.