Dual SIM issue on ROG3
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG3 8-128 Worldwide
- Firmware Version: latest A11 global stable 172
- Rooted or not: not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: 24x7
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): cellular call
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Won't take much time of you guys, thanks for your kind help!🙂
I have airtel 4G as data+voice on SIM1 and Jio 4G as data+voice on SIM2. Jio has VoWiFi enabled, airtel has no VoWifi.
Dual 4G is ENABLED in settings.
Whenever I am on call on Airtel and someone calls me on JIO, the normal "incoming call waiting" status shows up. If I try to accept the call on Jio (sim2) while airtel(sim1) call is on hold, I don't get to hear anything on the Jio call. The person calling me has same issue - he even doesn't get to hear anything.
Need further insight on this scenario.