This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using phone speaker during call works only for a little while

joerund
Star III
While talking on the phone using the loud speaker, it will only work for a few minutes before the person on the other end cant hear me properly and the voice gets scrambled. This happens with everyone Ive talked to - so its not an isolated issue. When switching back to the reglular phone speaker it goes back to normal again.
The phone is usually on a 5G net when this happens.
Anyone else with a similar issue?
7 REPLIES 7

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @joerund
Does this happen after latest firmware update?
Does the issue only happen while in call? Music and Game volume is working good?

joerund
Star III
It happens after the last firmware update, yes. The volume works fine, what happens is that the person on the other end of the call all of a sudden hears me very garbled, and I have to switch to regular speaker (hold my phone to my ear) to continue talking.
But it is what it is - I ordered an iPhone today, tired of this mediocre piece of hardware and software. Good riddance.
Finally being able to have VoLTE again will also be nice.
Good luck to the rest of the Zenfone users out there, and godspeed.

izani
Rising Star I
joerund

While talking on the phone using the loud speaker, it will only work for a few minutes before the person on the other end cant hear me properly and the voice gets scrambled. This happens with everyone Ive talked to - so its not an isolated issue. When switching back to the reglular phone speaker it goes back to normal again.

The phone is usually on a 5G net when this happens.

Anyone else with a similar issue?

Using phone speaker during call works only for a little while
Yah, failed to work properly since day one.