This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality on Asus Zenfone 6z (Zenfone 6)

mihirpmehta
Star II
When I receive call from my Asus Zenfone 6z I am constantly hearing noise and distorted voice anyone facing the same issue ?
110 REPLIES 110

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
rfa

Hi, I just received my phone this week - immediately received the August update.

I've had multiple people say that they can't hear me properly / the background noise is not filtered out.

Is there a setting to adjust the level of noise cancelling?

View post
The best thing you can do is return the phone within 30 days of purchase and get your money back. This Zenfone 6 is a constant disappointment, accustomed to the greatness of the Zenfone 5z.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
ColorSage

@rfa I'm not aware of any setting regarding noise cancellation. Maybe one of microphones is covered by a case or a finger while you talk? I don't have anyone complaining about call quality but these microphones tend to pick up wind noise so maybe that's the culprit.

View post
The technical principle for noise cancellation is very basic. The upper microphone captures the ambient sound and converts the wave into negative, when added to the sound captured by the lower microphone, the noise disappears and only the voice remains.

chaharaman1
Star I
chaharaman1

Hi Everyone, I have been a OnePlus user since the Oneplus one came out. Now, I am thinking of buying the 6z but I have seen so many different views on the call quality and the speaker quality of the phone that I am not able to decide now.

I wanted to buy a phone which apart from having standard things like good call quality and network reception has a really good rear camera and has the 8 series snapdragon processor. Other things are second priority for me.

Can you help me with the current status of these issues and would you recommend 6z for someone who needs to take calls while travelling as well ? Or Should I go for other phone like One plus ?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

View post
Can you help me guys?

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
@chaharaman1 Do not buy Zenfone 6

francy_felici
Star I
Bought Zb631kl max pro m2 just because my moto x force does not have fingerprint sensor.
All ok except BLUETOOTH PHONE QUALITY very very low. The same three Bluetooth headsets I was using with the Moto here give very low volume muffled sound. Also car speakerphone audio not good.
I had similar experience with zc553kl that I stopped because car phone audio terrible.
There are Thousands of posts on internet on Asus Bluetooth quality (many different models), but no resolution.
Shame.