cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[BUGS] Some Android 12 issues to fix

adrkli
Star III
Hi, 
I’d like to report some issues with Android 12 on my Zenfone 8. I checked on WW - 31.1004.0404.73 and new system update 31.1004.0404.81 also and it’s still happening. 
1) It’s not possible to resize height of some widgets – searching bars (I checked Firefox, Brave Browser, Google) 
screenshot-20220102-092125121.jpg

2) Night Light mode is not working properly during unlocking device by fingerprint. All screen is flashing like on video. 

3) Multi-Window mode deviding apps much worse than on Android 11. On a screenshot I got YouTube on Brave Browser and default Clock app.  
screenshot-20220103-165315141.jpg

4) My phone isn’t working with a docking station HP USB-C Dock G5 anymore. On Android 11 I could charge and use ethernet connection, wireless mouse and keyboard. Now nothing is working. BTW if hardware allows to share the screen to external display it'll be a nice feature.
5) I am not sure is it because of system or app, but on Bank Millenium application fingerprint icon stay on the screen until I tap icon another time, after log on. 
1641630426404.jpg

I hope it helps improve software.
7 REPLIES 7

landsome
Rising Star II
Hi! Did you factory reset after update to A12?

adrkli
Star III
andreescul

Hi! Did you factory reset after update to A12?

View post
Sure, I did a factory reset

barkin_yard
Star I
I cant watch videos on fullscreen without a bug. I cant describe it but in fullscreen there appears another notch in the right corner on the top and so on...

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @adrkli
Thanks for the feedback, I pass it on to our devs.
About your issue with bank Millenium app, did you try clearing chache from the app?