Did you mean: 

ASUSROG5 Built-in Theme

KhShen
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: Bought the theme cant download it.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Built in theme store
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I bought the theme yesterday I've tried rebooting the phone tried everything and it still shows error until now. I contacted the developer but havent got any answer from them until now! Is ASUS customer service this terrible?
screenshot-20211209-004513317.jpg
screenshot-20211209-004507164.jpg

16 REPLIES 16

PATSINKI
Star I
Hi @Irene2_ASUS,
I'm also having this kind of problem. I just bought the same theme in the Theme Store but I didn't received it and it doesn't appear on my Purchased History. I will appreciate your prompt response. Thank you.

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @PATSINKI
Please check your inbox I will send you a PM to request you some further details.

PATSINKI
Star I
@KhShen Sir may I know if you already solved the issue? I need help on the same issue. No resolution from them as of the moment.

AnwarPH
Star I
Hi,
I'm also having this kind of problem. I just bought the same theme in the Theme Store but I didn't received it and it doesn't appear on my Purchased History. I will appreciate your prompt response. Thank you.

AnwarPH
Star I
screenshot-20220115-160333549.jpg
Please see attached file. I bought it earlier today but I can't download it nor see it to my Purchased Theme.