rambol
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone II ZS660KL Strix Edition
Firmware Version:  WW-18.0210.2111.190
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I just updated my phone to Android 11, and the Air Triggers have stopped working. The squeeze gestures no longer work. They've stopped working in games as well, but there is still haptic feedback when I touch the triggers. I've already turned down the sensitivity to the lowest in Armoury Crate. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

rambol
Star I
Never mind, just found out it was because I used the "Sensors Off" setting from developer options.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
rambol

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone II ZS660KL Strix Edition
  2. Firmware Version:  WW-18.0210.2111.190
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I just updated my phone to Android 11, and the Air Triggers have stopped working. The squeeze gestures no longer work. They've stopped working in games as well, but there is still haptic feedback when I touch the triggers. I've already turned down the sensitivity to the lowest in Armoury Crate. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ROG 2 Android 11 Air Triggers stopped working
Works fine for me - can you perform clean cache under Mobile Manager.
If that doesn't work, please reboot into safe mode and try the squeeze function from there. To get into safe mode, hold the power button and then press and hold the shutdown (or reboot) button till it asks you to boot into safe mode.