This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Mark_Gerhard
Star I
Really want this phone but ive been reading a whole lot on this thread and it seems like it would be a hell of a gamble. Do new phones stilk have the issue? Do fixed phones get broken again?

daniel91m
Rising Star II
Activity in this thread and the number of cases has decreased drastically since December 2021. I am not surprised why this is so, it only gives the fact. Maybe there is nothing to be afraid of anymore? Asus decided to remain silent, which in my opinion is shooting himself in the knee.

javieralreves
Star III
daniel91m

Activity in this thread and the number of cases has decreased drastically since December 2021. I am not surprised why this is so, it only gives the fact. Maybe there is nothing to be afraid of anymore? Asus decided to remain silent, which in my opinion is shooting himself in the knee.

View post
what is "the fact"?

Mark_Gerhard
Star I
daniel91m

View post
daniel91m

View post
I mean yeah but its only been about a month, should we really assume its good already?

janarosta
Star III
Mark Gerhard

Really want this phone but ive been reading a whole lot on this thread and it seems like it would be a hell of a gamble. Do new phones stilk have the issue? Do fixed phones get broken again?

View post
I can confirm after change the board, issue goes away. I reply back here 6 month from now to confirm it repeated or not 👌