This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the phone have an LED indicator for notifications?

monther_tariq
Star II
I've watched many reviews but nobody has mentioned this. I've always had a Samsung device so I'm pretty used to the LED indicator.
Also, is there something similar to the "Always On Display" that I can get on this phone?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Yes, it has LED indicator and "Always On Display"
EL92WD0VIRE2.jpg

View solution in original post

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
monther.tariq

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/20011#Comment_20011

Wow that's incredible, thank you so much. Any idea if the "AOD" is a stock feature or a third-party download? Either way is fine but I'm just wondering to measure expectations.

View post
"AOD" (Always-on Panel)is a display clock when the phone is not in use and will randomly jump on the screen.
QLFV4SMRGBHB.jpg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
EL92WD0VIRE2.jpg

monther_tariq
Star II
Wow that's incredible, thank you so much. Any idea if the "AOD" is a stock feature or a third-party download? Either way is fine but I'm just wondering to measure expectations.

monther_tariq
Star II
kikoly

EL92WD0VIRE2.jpg

View post

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
monther.tariq

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/20011#Comment_20011

View post
"AOD" (Always-on Panel)is a display clock when the phone is not in use and will randomly jump on the screen.
QLFV4SMRGBHB.jpg