System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: plugged in
Model: FX505DV
Frequency of occurrence: Everytime
Reset OS: don't know how to get it
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Does not matter if the GPU usage is 100% or 0% the GPU fan just shows 0RPM at Armoury Crate and every other app i have used to try to see what is wrong. But the fan is loudly working as if it was Turbo mode.
It seems to be something like a bug on the software but i don't want the GPU fan to be everytime working as much as it can even when the pc is running nothing...
Can someone help me? not even the asus service centre have fixed it, i sent it as it was making loud noise everytime and it still happens.
@Blake_ASUS pls help, i've seen someone asked you almost the same thing but i don't know if they fixed it
7 REPLIES 7

vicsansor
Star I
captura-jpg.jpg
This is what it shows in Armoury Crate, but it shows the same thing even with 100% usage of GPU or when in Silent mode.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
What is your BIOS version?
And have you tried to reinstall Armoury Crate?
Thank you.

vicsansor
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hi there,

What is your BIOS version?

And have you tried to reinstall Armoury Crate?

Thank you.

View post
Hi!
Using CPU-Z i've found my bios version is: FX505DV.312 - AMD AGESA PicassoPI-FP5 1.0.0.3.
And yes, i've reinstalled armoury crate, but still happens.
Thanks

vicsansor
Star I
This is what is shows in BIOS, it shows that the GPU fan is not working but i can clearly hear it because it is the same sound it made when it worked smoothly on Turbo mode. Also another problem is when the GPU fan goes full capacity nonsense, the CPU fan makes the same thing, but the cpu still shows.
1st image is just started BIOS and 2nd image is when the pc its on for like 10 seconds, the GPU fan doesnt even show but it is working maximum speed, and the CPU fan follows it. (while the temperature of the laptop is around 40ºC to 50ºC)
img-20220105-124000.jpg
img-20220105-124340.jpg