This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 "stable"

The_Raimstor
Star III
Hello, I am posting this message to ask the asus teams, if it would be possible to add all the new features of Android 12 to their ZenFone 8 and 8 flip.I don't understand why this update is being offered with less the most interesting new features of Android 12, where are the adapted colors of the wallpaper,why are all the widgets green?
Why don't we have the new Always on panel display instead of the old one?
Where is the double tap setting on the back of the phone?Where are the new Android 12 widgets?
This list only shows the main ones that I think are missing but I think there are more, I hope all of this will be resolved with future updates.At the moment I feel like I have an Android 11.5 and not an Android 12, too many things are missing.
8 REPLIES 8

hleocosta
Rising Star I
The Raimstor

By the way, while digging through the hide settings with a third-party application, I noticed that the double tap option on the back of the phone is beautiful and very present but does not work.What amazes me is that they took the time to prepare a drawing that shows how it works with a ZenFone when the option is not normally available.

screenshot-20211230-201352960.jpg

View post
I checked it on the Asus page and the A12 was available. Updated. Are these settings in gesture setting?

The_Raimstor
Star III
this setting is not available, i managed to access it using an app to open app activities, i tried using it and its not working .
The setting is there but inaccessible and does not work, maybe in a future update.

ArgoNth
Star II
The Raimstor

By the way, while digging through the hide settings with a third-party application, I noticed that the double tap option on the back of the phone is beautiful and very present but does not work.What amazes me is that they took the time to prepare a drawing that shows how it works with a ZenFone when the option is not normally available.

screenshot-20211230-201352960.jpg

View post
You just discover hidden features dedicated to the next gen "Asus ZenFone 9 series" , before the media, congrats x)

The_Raimstor
Star III
oops collateral damage 😅 It is still a pity that they do not integrate it into the ZenFone 8 and 8 flip.