This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not disturb - on beyond scheduled

compass7
Star II
I have noticed that since the most recent update (5 November 21), that the "Do not disturb" feature does turn on when scheduled (00:00), but does *not* turn off when scheduled (06:00).
I am fairly certain that Do not disturb was scheduling correctly prior to the update, as I have only recently started manually turning it off in the mornings.
It would be good to have this working as expected again.
14 REPLIES 14

compass7
Star II
@Irene2_ASUS I saw you message about turning on logging, and did reply about that via email.
I also mentioned in the email about the issue of the result log size, about 850Mb if I remember correctly from my calculations, of the proposed test most likely exceeding available memory by several times, thus I have not even considered the attempt.

camillo_sars
Star III
camillo.sars

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/199323#Comment_199323

Except now I seem to have cases where the start trigger doesn't work. I will have to keep an eye on it...

View post
Seems like the setting to allow alarms to interrupt the DnD prevents the DnD mode from turning on. If I disable the setting, DnD activates immediately if in the set DnD interval. Weird?

compass7
Star II
It's now just part midnight, and my DND is still off, as specified in the settings. At least that is working 🙂
For the next night, I'll re-activate a DND schedule, with Alarm interrupt, as I had in the past, and see if that alarm setting also inhibits DND from turning on in my instance, now that the battery DND is off. And post the result back here.

compass7
Star II
DND turned On and Off as per the schedule.
That's only the first day of the test, so future iterations will confirm whether it is working properly, or not.
But now that the Battery DND setting that @WY5IWYG illustrated is off, there is some hope 🙂

compass7
Star II
So far, the DND schedule is behaving as expected now that the Battery DND setting was disabled.