This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guys,do me a favor and never buy Asus Phones.

Idk
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

13 REPLIES 13

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
Well some people are totally satisfied with their phones. I buy their PCs and my next phone will likely be an rog as well. The features are superb and currently there is no other manufacturer that offers a phone with the criteria I'm looking for.
Maybe I would consider another phone but there is none.
Note: customer support and service are completely different between Europe and Asia. I'm from Europe and the quality here is much better

Aryan202
Community Legend I
In my case I would love to buy the latest Zenfone but they didn't launch the zf8 here 😞

Idk
Star III
ZT-6ba223c6

Well some people are totally satisfied with their phones. I buy their PCs and my next phone will likely be an rog as well. The features are superb and currently there is no other manufacturer that offers a phone with the criteria I'm looking for.

Maybe I would consider another phone but there is none.

Note: customer support and service are completely different between Europe and Asia. I'm from Europe and the quality here is much better

View post
I love this phone trust me,I like everything about it but the quality is bad.I had a rog phone 2 with the same problem,the motherboard died.Now I got the rog phone 5,same story.I might go for lenovo next time,very dissapointed.Asus is a big company but when you see thousands of users having the same issue after paying so much for a phone it is not good.There are lots of people on youtube who were complaining about this too,Im not making it up

zerojin14
Rising Star I
This is my first Asus phone.
But I must say that Asus doesn't do phones well 😞

WaitingKy
Rising Star I
Idk

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/199694#Comment_199694

I love this phone trust me,I like everything about it but the quality is bad.I had a rog phone 2 with the same problem,the motherboard died.Now I got the rog phone 5,same story.I might go for lenovo next time,very dissapointed.Asus is a big company but when you see thousands of users having the same issue after paying so much for a phone it is not good.There are lots of people on youtube who were complaining about this too,Im not making it up

View post
wow. you're the same as me. my rog 2 just died last year. i wanted to buy another brand's phone but there is no phones like rog so i had to buy rog 5. i intend to use this phone until rog 6 releases and change. hope it won't die soon
ASUS SUCKS!