This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 suddenly turned off and unable to turn on.

Brainy_Clown
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Nearly every 3 days
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): I think is is related to phone software/hardware itself
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I'm facing a problem with my rog phone 5, suddenly it turns off by itself and unable to turn on. I bought it 6 months ago and maintained carefully ever since. I tried switching on using different key combinations, charging the mobile and trying nothing seems to be working. I think I'm having a mini heart attack. 2 days ago I visited service center to have my phone checked up, but they are unable to find why it is happening, and said mobile was fine but here I am facing the same issue again. I hope someone can help me with this issue.
16 REPLIES 16

jeevankumar
Star III
I also had same issue on Dec 30 '21. I immediately ran to service center. After diagnosing they said that mother board needs to be changed.
I suggest you to take to the nearest service center again.

Brainy_Clown
Star II
jeevankumar

I also had same issue on Dec 30 '21. I immediately ran to service center. After diagnosing they said that mother board needs to be changed.

I suggest you to take to the nearest service center again.

View post
Did you got it changed?, is it working fine now?

jeevankumar
Star III
I submitted my phone on jan1st '22. They said it will take minm 10 days to replace the motherboard.
Even after replacing motherboard some users mentioned here that they are getting hardware issues.

Brainy_Clown
Star II
jeevankumar

I submitted my phone on jan1st '22. They said it will take minm 10 days to replace the motherboard.

Even after replacing motherboard some users mentioned here that they are getting hardware issues.

View post
so generally we are screwed for purchasing this I guess!!