This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not disturb - on beyond scheduled

compass7
Star II
I have noticed that since the most recent update (5 November 21), that the "Do not disturb" feature does turn on when scheduled (00:00), but does *not* turn off when scheduled (06:00).
I am fairly certain that Do not disturb was scheduling correctly prior to the update, as I have only recently started manually turning it off in the mornings.
It would be good to have this working as expected again.
14 REPLIES 14

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @compass7 @Blumi @troovis @WY5IWYG @camillo.sars
Check your inbox for a PM from me 😉

WY5IWYG
Star II
I found that there are two redundant settings that are in conflict with each other. DND Schedule and Battery Care "Sleep Well" if both are on at the same time the DND schedule doesn't work properly. After disabling DND in "Sleep Well" of Battery Care my normal DND schedule worked as expected again.
photo-2021-12-22-07-04-02.jpg
photo-2021-12-22-07-04-02-282-29.jpg

camillo_sars
Star III
camillo.sars

Same here, really annoying. This needs to be fixed quickly.

View post
I recreated the timers and now they seem to work correctly. Apparently the timers showed in the UI but the end-of-silent timer didn't trigger.

camillo_sars
Star III
camillo.sars

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/197592#Comment_197592

I recreated the timers and now they seem to work correctly. Apparently the timers showed in the UI but the end-of-silent timer didn't trigger.

View post
Except now I seem to have cases where the start trigger doesn't work. I will have to keep an eye on it...

compass7
Star II
@WY5IWYG The duplicate DND setting in the battery section was a surprise. I would never have thought to look in there, in fact for the whole time I have had the phone, I've never drilled into that section at all. Thanks for the insight. I've turned DND off in that section now.
In fact, a few days ago, I turned off the DND function completely, and the next morning DND was back on even though it was off. Maybe this battery setting was keeping it going, but it did turn off and stay off after I rebooted the phone, so far.
But now that I have turned off the battery instance, I'll see what happens tonight.
I may try turning it back on with a schedule, and see how that goes in a day or so.