This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)| Expected date of Android 11?

AJRaptor
Star I
Hi,

I'm using a ROG Phone II (Model ZS660KL) in India. Not rooted. But still waiting for the update to Android 11.
Is there any tentative date till when we can expect the update to arrive?
6 REPLIES 6

bhargavkumar_la
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/199560#Comment_199560

Do it manually now and you will get the update now 🙂

View post
Hey Ronald, just would like to know. Did you upgrade to A11? How's your experience?
I am noticing some issues posted by users in this channel. Would like to know your review please.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
bhargavkumar.labishetty

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/199563#Comment_199563

Hey Ronald, just would like to know. Did you upgrade to A11? How's your experience?

I am noticing some issues posted by users in this channel. Would like to know your review please.

View post
Everyone has their own fair share of issues, little inperfections. But for me, it is working fine. If you expect the updates to fix auto shutdown/restart issues, then it won't.
There's a thread already for A11 review - do give that a read:
Swaraj

So far, A11 seems 3x better than A10. Am satisfied with this update. I have been seeking such a stable and buttery smooth update from asus for so long since lockdown.

Everything is perfect except for few things. I dont see any option for virus definition update or avast anti virus mentioned anywhere except for the icon " privacy and security "

And there is no option to select multiple contacts, if u want to delete multiple contacts. I had to delete 1 by 1 and thats too much time consuming so i quited it for now.

Also when playing games, the settings are not applied to games from armoury crate, for example i have set Pokémon unite game cpu frequency at 2.4 ghz and when i launch game and check, it shows 825 mhz and keeps fluctuating in between 825 mhz to 2.97 ghz.

Battery backup seems okay then a10 atleast, but a9 battery backup is still the best.

Sensors and airtriggers are working perfectly fine. (atleast for me)

Ram consumption is little high but thats fine as long as it runs smooth.

Google chrome surfing is jittery as it was in a10. Even if i have set refresh rate at 120hz, surfing chrome feels like am at 30 hz.

Finger print animations and charging animation is cool too. I wish if we had more animations for charging and fingerprint.

Thats it. I'll update here if i find any glitches or bugs.

Also a personal request, can u please launch more live wallpapers for rog 2? There are only 4 live wallpapers which respond to X mode.I got an idea but idk if devs will try to make it or not but here's the thing.

Theres an anime character named Itachi from anime "Naruto". The live wallpaper has his face with dark background. And when we turn on Xmode, the sharingan in his eyes circulate and glows and he smiles.??

Review on A11