This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera bouncing on closing

centoquattro
Star I
Hello, does anybody have the issue of camera bouncing when I retract it after a selfie?
Looking at screen when closing camera, let me see image bouncing....
Thank you so much
7 REPLIES 7

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @centoquattro ,
Does this happen only while closing the camera?
Are you also getting a message that shows "Camera cannot flip".
Make sure that you don't have dust if you are using cover (or screen protector that collected dust, covering the proximity sensor located in the front.

centoquattro
Star I
well, the phone is a new one, only 1 month of life, it has never been felt down and there is no dust. and i don't use any cover.
it only happens when closing flip camera after a selfie for example: it seems to me the the camera bounce a little when reach the end of rotation, and it's also possible to see it in the image captured by sensor when looking to the screen during closing flip

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
After taking a selfie, it is normal for the vibrations(bouncing) to be generated when closing flip camera.

moneycashgold
Star III
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @centoquattro ,

1. Does this happen only while closing the camera?
  2. Are you also getting a message that shows "Camera cannot flip".
  3. Make sure that you don't have dust if you are using cover (or screen protector that collected dust, covering the proximity sensor located in the front.

View post
Yeah i think it is normal. Mine bounce a bit too. In any case u can still try to calibrate the camera angle in the settings.
screenshot-20220102-175307743.jpg