cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No USB-C display output on ROG Flow X13 GV301QE

RaddedMC
Star III
Hi all,
I've been having issues getting USB-C displays to work on my Flow X13 running Windows 11. I've tried a variety of docks/adapters, restarting my laptop, resetting my BIOS, messing around with drivers, nearly everything I can think of short of a factory reset.
Occasionally, I can get an image to show up on my monitor if I fully turn off the laptop (not just restart, but literally 'shut down' and then turn it back on again) but if I unplug and replug the type-c adapter into the same port, I will once again get no image.
Does anyone know of a solution?
76 REPLIES 76

ycliu1997
Star II
2021-12-29-19-30-18-myasus.png
Same problem here. I have the "Acodot 9 in 1 USB Type C Hub". It works well until 12/27, I unplug the hub and connect my x13 to a projector via the HDMI port, when I plug it back the type c hub stop working. I try to restart the laptop or change the HDMI cable, update driver, everything I could, this laptop can still not able to detect my monitor (LG 32QN600-B 32-Inch QHD (2560 x 1440) ). I think this is software bug and to be honest I have a lot issue with this X13 already.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear all,
May I know the AMD graphic driver version on your laptop currently?
If you uninstall the driver by device manager, back to the initial version, does it help?
Thank you.

RaddedMC
Star III
image.png
AMD driver version info here -- I'm away from my apartment where my type-c dock is atm but I'm sure someone else on this thread can test for us

paulang
Star I
my new ROG X13 flow also having the same issue, is there any software update that I could try with? it works sometime but don't work most of the time...

zarex360
Star I
I would aslo love to know if there is a solution for this, bec I have more or less the same problem. None of the usb-c ports works with external displays. The hdmi port works