cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wake on Power - Model S433EA-AM501TS

Alpesh
Star I
Hi Community,
I am looking for option in Boot menu to wake on Power input. I have similar option in Dell laptop. Benefit of this to me is - I have placed laptop on the vertical stand and connected it to monitor. To turn on laptop I have always remove from stand, open the lid and press power button. If I can enable wake on power, I have to just connect power cord on the side and it turns ON. I have already setup similar Wake on Power in Dell laptop.
Thank you in advance for feedback/suggestions.
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
Alpesh

Hi Community,

I am looking for option in Boot menu to wake on Power input. I have similar option in Dell laptop. Benefit of this to me is - I have placed laptop on the vertical stand and connected it to monitor. To turn on laptop I have always remove from stand, open the lid and press power button. If I can enable wake on power, I have to just connect power cord on the side and it turns ON. I have already setup similar Wake on Power in Dell laptop.

Thank you in advance for feedback/suggestions.

Wake on Power - Model S433EA-AM501TS
@Alpesh
Unfortunately, we don't have a similar function. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your valuable advice will be included in future design and optimization considerations. Thank you.

Alpesh
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/56637/wake-on-power-model-s433ea-am501ts

@Alpesh

Unfortunately, we don't have a similar function. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your valuable advice will be included in future design and optimization considerations. Thank you.

View post
Thank you @Falcon_ASUS for reply.
Can I expect that feature in the BIOS update in future?

Falcon_ASUS
Alpesh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/199442#Comment_199442

Thank you @Falcon_ASUS for reply.

Can I expect that feature in the BIOS update in future?

View post
@Alpesh
We will reflect your opinion to the R&D evaluation, but we cannot guarantee this feature will be available in the future. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.