This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

mr_deens
Rising Star I
RotterDamiIm

My phone is stuck in the repair service for three months after the ramdump issue. Please help. 😞

View post
Look like once we sent out phone to Asus Center we need to buy new phone as backup or become main phone. Didn't you try contacting them about this issue or they just ignore you?

janarosta
Star III
RotterDamiIm

My phone is stuck in the repair service for three months after the ramdump issue. Please help. 😞

View post
where are you from?

kukuriga
Star II
Mine died as well. I wish they could give an official explanation for this, because it really doesn't inspire confidence in using this phone..

janarosta
Star III
kukuriga

Mine died as well. I wish they could give an official explanation for this, because it really doesn't inspire confidence in using this phone..

View post
I bet if it involve safety and there is a risk people can injured from this , maybe there will be an official statement. I never heard any company make official statement from any of the issue they introduce to the customer.
DOoyou facing wifi connecting issue + random phone reboot before the error on memory dump happen to you?

janarosta
Star III
kukuriga

View post
I believe if it involve safety and people can injured from it, there might be official statement from the company.
Do you facing wifi connecting issue + frequent random reboot before this happen to you?