This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrading to Android 10

johnnny
Star II
I updated my phone last week and the experience is bad. Audio quality on apps/videos during call is horrible, the battery life got worse, the bubbles aren't getting notifications.

I just wanna know that one of the firmware can downgrade to 10, does it revert back to the factory settings and lose all data?
screenshot-20211227-223016585-7e01.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

bhargavkumar_la
Star III
johnnny

I updated my phone last week and the experience is bad. Audio quality on apps/videos during call is horrible, the battery life got worse, the bubbles aren't getting notifications.

I just wanna know that one of the firmware can downgrade to 10, does it revert back to the factory settings and lose all data?

I heard that it will remove all the data. But let Asus team answer on that

ronald1985
Community Legend I
johnnny

Downgrade will cause you to lose "partial" data which to me sounds like it will be random depending on whether it's a Android 11 related functionality. I would backup regardless of what Asus says in the end and that's not me being awkward with them - it's good practice.