This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenphone 6 wide angle camera not working

This morning I've noticed when I open the camera there is no toggle switch to choose the wide angle camera.
I've run a test through the calculator system tests and it's coming back as failed.
The phone doesn't seem to think it has a wide angle camera anymore. I've restarted the phone and I'm loathed to do a factory reset as I can't see how this would fix the issue.
Has anyone else had this issue or know how to get the phone to use the wire angle camera lens.
Cheers.
20 REPLIES 20

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
As ColorSage noted, I also recommend contacting ASUS Support for repair service.

Details please?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
This is the official Support site for ASUS USA.
Official Support | ASUS GlobalDepending on your region the process may be different, but in this region you can use the Support site to register your serial number and request an RMA. It also has phone contacts if you would prefer to speak to someone over the phone.
The Online RMA FAQ is here: https://www.asus.com/us/support/article/818
If you are unsure of your warranty region, you can PM me your serial number and I'll check the location for you.

32ZBMRP2CXYU.jpeg
Well that's a bit of a pain.. anyone know how much this might cost.. won't be buying a phone off Gearbest again.

ColorSage
Zen Master I
You are not the first one buying a phone via Gearbest then having problems with RMA. You could try to request repair from your seller but it's hard to predict how much time it'll take to get the phone fixed.
Adressing service pricing, you should ask Asus Service in your country.