Detailed description:

display connected to thunderbolt very dim
System: UX582 (10th gen)
Battery or AC: AC
Model: i9 1TB 32GB ram
Frequency of occurrence: always but a new issue
Reset OS: yes. no difference
Screenshot or video:

So I am connecting my UX582 to my PA329C monitor through the USBC/thunderbolt ports on the right hand side of the UX582. If I plug the display (or any other display, for that matter. I have tried a couple.) into the port closest to the screen the output is very dim. If I plug into the port closest to the front of the UX582 the output is bright and clear.
I's like to be able to plug in two usbc displays (the PA329C and a XP-Pen 16"pen display) at the same time. Currently I need to use a thunderbolt hub connected to the dim TB port to have both displays nice and bright,
Can I not connect two 4K displays to the TB ports on the UX582? Or is there something going on that one port works great but the other, right next to it, outputs a really dim video signal.
The PA329 is at it's default settings and I have tried several cables. Also I don't think it's always been this way. I only noticed it in the last day or so after not using the UX582 for a week or so.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Gordon

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Gordon,
Can you help to take some picture or record a video to show the comparison?
And for connecting two 4K monitors at the same time, you would need to turn off the screenpad plus.
Let me know the result.
Thank you.