This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenphone 6 wide angle camera not working

This morning I've noticed when I open the camera there is no toggle switch to choose the wide angle camera.
I've run a test through the calculator system tests and it's coming back as failed.
The phone doesn't seem to think it has a wide angle camera anymore. I've restarted the phone and I'm loathed to do a factory reset as I can't see how this would fix the issue.
Has anyone else had this issue or know how to get the phone to use the wire angle camera lens.
Cheers.
20 REPLIES 20

How do I check what version of the firmware I have please?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
In Settings>System>About phone>Software information, you will see some information. You're looking for the region and last digits after the last period. For example, my version is WW_16.1220.1908.189_0. So I'm on the worldwide firmware, version .189.

I've managed to find the firmware version and I'm on .193, so looks like a factory reset. I'll be back to tell you if it's worked.

Factory reset didn't solve the issue. Camera also kicking out camera cannot open error when I use the camera now.. help..!!

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Unfortunately, I don't think we can help you in any way. You should contact service.