rajpc381
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I seriously think that Asus has abandoned Rog 3....none of the major issues have been fixed by the company and to top it off the last two updates have seriously messed up the battery....the red tint on YT and netflix never got fixed nor did they do anything about the Black crush issue....android 12 update gives some hope but i doubt it will fix these issues
4 REPLIES 4

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
I think I lost some braincells reading your title. Getting Android 12 on Rog 3 = Abandoned.
O K

BPM
Rising Star II
We just got a security patch update, and already have been confirmed to get Android 12 next year. That's hardly what I call "abandoned".
There are issues, yes, but software development isn't magic. They can't just come out with a fix overnight.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
The above users quite precisely answers your question.

shambu694
Star III
rajpc381

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I seriously think that Asus has abandoned Rog 3....none of the major issues have been fixed by the company and to top it off the last two updates have seriously messed up the battery....the red tint on YT and netflix never got fixed nor did they do anything about the Black crush issue....android 12 update gives some hope but i doubt it will fix these issues

Has Asus just abandoned Rog 3?
Yes I think asus should take these problems seriously and work on it.