This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS, Would you care fixing this issue or no?

PG
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone II
Firmware Version: 18.0210.2111.160
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Asus ROG Desktop Dock
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have purchased a new sealed ROG Desktop Dock II for almost £200. I have connected its power socket via a 30watt adapter and a solid ROG Type c cable. All I get is this screen with no power indication nothing else seems working.
I need a fix for this. I did read plenty of others facing the same issue. I am not sure why you guys are keeping quiet. This is a freaking £200 device. and it took 1 month to arrive from China.
My phone was purchased in India and is not a Tencent version. I purchased a 30-watt power adapter separately. If you think I did something wrong, please let me know what is it.

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
PG

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone II
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0210.2111.160
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Asus ROG Desktop Dock

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I have purchased a new sealed ROG Desktop Dock II for almost £200. I have connected its power socket via a 30watt adapter and a solid ROG Type c cable. All I get is this screen with no power indication nothing else seems working.

I need a fix for this. I did read plenty of others facing the same issue. I am not sure why you guys are keeping quiet. This is a freaking £200 device. and it took 1 month to arrive from China.

My phone was purchased in India and is not a Tencent version. I purchased a 30-watt power adapter separately. If you think I did something wrong, please let me know what is it.

whatsapp-image-2021-12-22-at-2-30-05-pm.jpeg

whatsapp-image-2021-12-22-at-2-35-55-pm.jpeg

ASUS, Would you care fixing this issue or no?
@PG
Could you please tell me where did you buy the ROG Desktop Dock II?
If there is a problem with the new product, I may suggest that you return it to the dealer.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/56395/asus-would-you-care-fixing-this-issue-or-no

@PG

If there is a problem with the new product, I may suggest that you return it to the dealer.

View post
Would You mind checking my posts as well?
it seems mods are intentionally not responding to my posts but they are responding on other posts.
heres my post
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/56271/review-on-a11#latest

PG
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/56395/asus-would-you-care-fixing-this-issue-or-no

@PG

View post
Hi, I bough it from Ali Express who sells mostly Asus Products.
It took 1 month to arrive. returning is another hassle.
Could you please let me know why isn't it working and is there any work around?

Falcon_ASUS
PG

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/198680#Comment_198680

Hi, I bough it from Ali Express who sells mostly Asus Products.

It took 1 month to arrive. returning is another hassle.

Could you please let me know why isn't it working and is there any work around?

View post
@PG
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.