This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

atoia68
Rising Star I
screenshot-20211222-132218726-281-29.jpg
what update is it?

Blumi
Rising Star II
atoia68

what update is it?

View post
If you are on. 65 right now, your device does not use the full power of the snapdragon 888. This update gives you back your heat stone

dron39
Rising Star II
atoia68

what update is it?

View post
Simple OTA. some small changes.

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
Wow I've been off this thread for quite a while but surprise surprise! Still new cases popping up!
Anyway to the latest victims I'm really sorry that you have to go through hell with Asus but give up hope that they will issue a statement about this problem, they are just turning a deaf ear to all these complains and just cover things up.
My advice once your phone gets fixed is try to sell it if possible to rid yourself of more future problems and never touch another Asus product again!
*PS: if you guys noticed, even the mods haven't responded to any of the issues here for months so there's your proof that they don't care!

Blumi
Rising Star II
HeLLKiTe

Wow I've been off this thread for quite a while but surprise surprise! Still new cases popping up!

Anyway to the latest victims I'm really sorry that you have to go through hell with Asus but give up hope that they will issue a statement about this problem, they are just turning a deaf ear to all these complains and just cover things up.

My advice once your phone gets fixed is try to sell it if possible to rid yourself of more future problems and never touch another Asus product again!

*PS: if you guys noticed, even the mods haven't responded to any of the issues here for months so there's your proof that they don't care!

View post
lol, you're funny