cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone 5 Android Update issues

renwargner
Star I
Hey everyone,

So I did a factory reset on my ASUS Zenfone5 ZE620KL, and there are no updates for Android, or for ZenUI. I remember when i got the phone in the first place it downloaded a bunch of updates, but now nothing's coming 😕 also, i've noticed that my Messenger sounds are reseting themselves to factory basics, no matter how many times I edited them.

What's up? Is there somebody who had an issue like this before? If yes, what was the solution?

I've also tried to install it manually, but it seems the phone doesn't recognise the package, at all.

Thanks for any help, in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
renwargner

Hey everyone,

So I did a factory reset on my ASUS Zenfone5 ZE620KL, and there are no updates for Android, or for ZenUI. I remember when i got the phone in the first place it downloaded a bunch of updates, but now nothing's coming 😕 also, i've noticed that my Messenger sounds are reseting themselves to factory basics, no matter how many times I edited them.

What's up? Is there somebody who had an issue like this before? If yes, what was the solution?

I've also tried to install it manually, but it seems the phone doesn't recognise the package, at all.

Thanks for any help, in advance!

Asus Zenfone 5 Android Update issues
@renwargner
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?

** Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information