This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Zenfone 6

ferxo13
Star III
Two months ago I had a Zenfone 6 but it turned out to be a defective unit and I returned it to the store where I bought it and since that day I have tried different phones but I still like the Zenfone 6 for different things as functions of the software that had ZenUI, led of notifications and others, I would like to buy another one but I am afraid that it will come out again defective or with some other problem that I have seen in the forum, is there any way to know that the unit will not be defective? because I like the phone too much
9 REPLIES 9

ferxo13
Star III
Guilhem

Watch out if you buy it away from your country. I've read a post about an American guy you bought it in Asia while he was traveling. And when the phone turned out to be defective, Asus' US custom care didn't want to fix it because it was bought in Asia.

Although I guess if you live in Europe and buy it in France you shouldn't have this problem because I guess that the guarantee worth for the whole continent.

But I would ask confirmation to Asus' custom care if I were to buy it abroad.

View post
Exactly that is my fear because I do not live in France I am only here for a few months and the first one I had proved to be defective but I could return it and receive a refund but now in that same store there is no longer in the warehouse and I have to buy it directly from the Asus store and my fear is that the phone is again defective

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Where are you from? You can ask ASUS France if their warranty covers your country too

ferxo13
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Where are you from? You can ask ASUS France if their warranty covers your country too

View post
I do not believe that in my country the warranty is covered @Anders_ASUS , I'm from Guatemala

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ouch! Yeah, no. Sorry! 😞

ferxo13
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Ouch! Yeah, no. Sorry! 😞

View post
I know, the worst thing is that I love Zenfone 6 very much and that's why I wouldn't like it to be a defective phone if I bought it again