Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

Aisyahmj
Star II
The ROG 5s is not cheap. So I expected the best in terms of performance and customer service.

Aisyahmj
Star II
I can't even resell this phone anymore. My hard earned money down the drain just. Like. That.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
If you face wifi/hotspot issue - the advice is to take your phone to service centre.

pupuhcahyadi
Star III
im submitting a refund file . and so the court file in my country , i want to see how asus will respond to this . not even a year , only 4 month , allready has big problem . if they change my motherboard then my IMEI will change , it means cant sell . so its better for refund . ill update my case here if i got any reply from asus

Aisyahmj
Star II
ronald1985

If you face wifi/hotspot issue - the advice is to take your phone to service centre.

View post
Have done this on 21st December. 6th in queue for service. Let's see how long that will take 😏
To be honest, I'd rather get a refund because I was sold a defective product.