cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No USB-C display output on ROG Flow X13 GV301QE

RaddedMC
Star III
Hi all,
I've been having issues getting USB-C displays to work on my Flow X13 running Windows 11. I've tried a variety of docks/adapters, restarting my laptop, resetting my BIOS, messing around with drivers, nearly everything I can think of short of a factory reset.
Occasionally, I can get an image to show up on my monitor if I fully turn off the laptop (not just restart, but literally 'shut down' and then turn it back on again) but if I unplug and replug the type-c adapter into the same port, I will once again get no image.
Does anyone know of a solution?
76 REPLIES 76

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello kejgoh,
Thank you for the quick response and information.
I have reported them and will keep you updated.

mstuartk
Star I
I have the same issue. First it was the HDMI port and now it is the Type C connection. I unplugged my monitor from the type C port to use to port to plug in a standard USB harddrive. After disconnecting the hard drive from the type C port, neighter the monitor or anything else works on the type C input any longer.
I have only had this laptop for about 2 weeks and each time I think I have it set up properly, something else fails on it. Getting to be a bit ridicules!

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear all,
Please kindly send the product to our service center and share the RMA number with me.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you very much.

kejgoh
Star II
To Blake_ASUS
Can I confirm your advice is for us all to send the X13 in for repair or replacement?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
kejgoh

To Blake_ASUS

Can I confirm your advice is for us all to send the X13 in for repair or replacement?

View post
Hello kejgoh,
For physical examination and hope repair would be enough.
Thank you.