This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a mess!

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I bought the 30th anniversary edition and I had to change it because the GPS has a 20-meter displacement of reality. The new phone presents the same problem, but ASUS Spain says that it does not know this problem.
MH8QHWC3JPGJ.jpg
Is it possible to fix the problem or do I return the phone?
82 REPLIES 82

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
fjaviergj

I have requested the return of this phone of such low quality.

-GPS Dual with less precision than a GPS from 20 years ago.

-Proximity sensor that constantly fails and proca pulsations on the screen.

-The sound cancellation during the call does not work, and the person you speak with does not listen to you.

What a mess!

View post
I would be so sure that you have a bad device if it wasn't because you say this is your second device. Maybe it's something else? Could be some weird bug triggered by some app you have installed.
You could see if it gets better with a factory reset. We could also log your phone to find out why it behaves this way but that means that you will have to install an app that sees and logs everything that's going on with your phone during the time it's installed. A lot of users prefer not to which is understandable but It's the only way for us to find what is wrong.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
In my previous unit I did restoration and nothing improved. In this second, it was the first thing I tried before installing any other application, also before updating the firmware. I also tried it after updating and without having installed any other application. There is no problem installing that application, but if the problem is not solved I want my money back.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ok, I got an idea from another user. You're not using a flip case right? Some of them have so strong magnets that it confuses the GPS and compass

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
No. I only use the case that comes in the box. No weird accessory.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ok... I will ask our R&D if we should log your device or if they have some other idea. I'll get back to you