This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gave my phone to service center regarding the reboot issues and have some doubts

So i gave my phone to service center for the reboot issues and obviously they didn't even know there was an issue like this at all and went with the usual it might be a software problem. They told me that after reinstalling the software and after "observations" they will let me know if its hardware or not, does any have any idea regarding what are these observations? What do they do with the phone in this period? @Anders_ASUS can you please tell me what do they mean by "observations" ? do they stress test the device and stuff like that?
2 REPLIES 2

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
aadeshkanna28022000

So i gave my phone to service center for the reboot issues and obviously they didn't even know there was an issue like this at all and went with the usual it might be a software problem. They told me that after reinstalling the software and after "observations" they will let me know if its hardware or not, does any have any idea regarding what are these observations? What do they do with the phone in this period? @Anders_ASUS can you please tell me what do they mean by "observations" ? do they stress test the device and stuff like that?

Gave my phone to service center regarding the reboot issues and have some doubts
Stress test? ???
They're not even going to "test" your device, let alone "stress test" it.
I'm sorry you had to get into this vicious cycle. But there is not getting out of it.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
aadeshkanna28022000

What they're supposed to do, is to run a specific test designed for this very purpose for several hours. All service technicians are supposed to know about this but I feel less certain when you say that they didn't. You may ask them explicitly what kind of testing they have done if they didn't find anything wrong with your device. If they can't give you a good answer then refuse to take it back and ask them to test it again.