Roystoys
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone 7
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Since the last update ( I believe) I have trouble using mobile data while leaving WiFi on .
I am unable to access mobile data while the WiFi is enabled (and not connected to anything)
I have tried resetting my phone (THREE TIMES by FACTORY RESET) and it works for a while then just doesn't work at all.

8 REPLIES 8

nomad_public
Star I
I'm having the same issue. It started the day I updated to 30.41.69.125.
Mobile data always on in dev options is enabled, still my mobile data will stop working as long as I have wifi turned on.
I am really frustrated now, I finally was able to use my device again after the volume bug was solved and now I cannot use it again because with this bug I can never be sure I am reachable at the moment...

Roystoys
Zen Master III
nomad_public

Mobile data always on in dev options is enabled, still my mobile data will stop working as long as I have wifi turned on.

I am really frustrated now, I finally was able to use my device again after the volume bug was solved and now I cannot use it again because with this bug I can never be sure I am reachable at the moment...

View post
I fixed mine but it took two factory resets

Roystoys
Zen Master III
nomad_public

View post

ÀaaaaaaaAaaaasssasaaaaaaa oops

Roystoys
Zen Master III
nomad_public

View post
How did you go with your bug ? Fixed yet if so what was it?