This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate - app won't run

popekforwhat
Star I
I guess that's a pretty common problem to which i haven't found any solution yet. Armoury crate on my PC just doesn't want to run anyway. Yeah, i don't have an Asus motherboard - it's actually Gigabyte B460 HD3, but i guess that shouldn't change anything: official website says it would work even if you don't have a supported motherboard. So, i've got ROG Gladius III (mouse) and ROG Strix Scope RX (keyboard) and yes, i can switch colours manually but i kinda want to personalise it a little bit. Yeah, a funny thing, OpenRGB does not support them. Like I'm stuck in never ending circle of rainbow and rainbow (which is faster) modes. Please, help me, i can't find any solutions.
9 REPLIES 9

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Please kindly use the uninstall too and installer in below link to reinstall Armoury Crate.
Armoury Crate - SupportThank you.

popekforwhat
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hi there,

Please kindly use the uninstall too and installer in below link to reinstall Armoury Crate.

https://www.asus.com/SupportOnly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Thank you.

View post
That's the first thing i'd done. Several times already.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Just double checking, the main issue right now is that the Armoury Crate App is not running, not opening after the update, right?
And the current Armoury Crate you are using is 5.0.10.0?
Thank you.

popekforwhat
Star I
Is not running and it didn't ever run. Not after an update. Armoury Crate version i'm "using" is the last version on their website. I tried loading the latest version, which was realised on 25th i guess - nothing changed.