cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead phone?

bn1701
Star I
Hi
I have the Zenfone 6 ZS630KL on the latest update from this summer and it just shut off while browsing the web a few days ago and won't turn on anymore. Connecting the charger doesn't do anything, as the charger doesn't get warm. The LED indicator is just red all the time. Is there any fix for this? I didn't backup anything so I've lost 2 years worth of photos 😞
Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
I am no expert but being here for 2 years i read about many other cases like yours and the lucky ones got a free motherboard replacement from asus if that happened in the warranty time window... But if thats not the case i dont think its viable to change motherboard out of your pocket... Its a pitty to spend that amount of money for a device that gives 2 of use and on top of that to lose all of your data... My device too behaves strange lately and i fear something similar would happen to my device but at least i have already saved all of my data... Thare are some technicians that are able to retrieve data from dead devices so if those are so valuable to you there is still hope for you!
Sorry man...

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @bn1701
Kindly let us know which firmware version did you update to, also we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center so that they can take a look at your device check.

harshittanwar3d
Star III
Hi @Irene2_ASUS please tell us when we received next update with latest security patch the month of December we have August patch please give us at least security patch please answer you give or not

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
harshittanwar3dbs

Hi @Irene2_ASUS please tell us when we received next update with latest security patch the month of December we have August patch please give us at least security patch please answer you give or not

View post
We have june security patch not August.
Last update was released on August but with June security patch.