This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth broken since update

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Since the last update my Bluetooth is a nightmare,no one can hear me properly.
I have it connected to a 2019 Toyota HiAce,s multi media unit and has always been crystal clear now I can hear them but they can't hear me properly.
Has anyone else come across this bug ?
Any ideas on a fix that doesn't involve a full reset?
62 REPLIES 62

Roystoys
Zen Master III
What is going on with the zenfone 7 updates lately, the 138 update is still not on the bios& firmware Asus site nor is this new one 140 ?

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Has anyone noticed much better battery life on the 138 OS ? I don't know if it's just that I factory reset, time after time after time to get my bugs out or its the 138 update but my battery seems to be lasting at least one day longer

topolov
Rising Star II
Roystoys

Has anyone noticed much better battery life on the 138 OS ? I don't know if it's just that I factory reset, time after time after time to get my bugs out or its the 138 update but my battery seems to be lasting at least one day longer

View post
The most powerful cpu core is locked. It can't consume as much power, as usual, that's why battery life is better. If you like this, next time you can check phones with snapdragon 7XX (instead of 8XX) and 4500mah+ battery.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
topolov

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/197573#Comment_197573

The most powerful cpu core is locked. It can't consume as much power, as usual, that's why battery life is better. If you like this, next time you can check phones with snapdragon 7XX (instead of 8XX) and 4500mah+ battery.

View post
What does the CPU core do ? I think it has something to do with the speed of your phone but I'm not sure

Géza
Star II
Aryan202

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/56099/211213-zenfone-7-pro-7-ww-30-41-69-140

Hopefully your bug gets sorted out after updating to this version

ota should be out soon

View post
When comes OTA???