This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is killing apps in the background.

shiv1g
Rising Star I
My phone is killing apps in the background.
Screen on time is not updating.
Please help!
LZD2GQ3Q8VH9.png
ZFIS3B5Z5CZI.png

20 REPLIES 20

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
What apps is it killing? How do you know. Are the apps restarting when you jump between apps?
The screen on time bug is already known

shiv1g
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

What apps is it killing? How do you know. Are the apps restarting when you jump between apps?

The screen on time bug is already known

View post
Wow! I wasn't expecting such a quick reply. Thanks @Anders_ASUS for replying back.
I'm new to the Asus family. 6Z is my very first smartphone from Asus. Hope it doesn't disappoint me.
Jumping from OnePlus 3 (used for over 3 years as my daily driver) to 6Z was a very tough call for me because of the oxygen os.
=====Issue=====
App called Simple Battery Graph is not able to collect the required data in the background for it to draw the necessary battery and temperature graph. By the way, it's a very battery friendly app.
======X=======
I more thing i would like to ask, is there any option to disable data (Wifi and cellular) on per app basis? As this comes really in handy to disable Apps from downloading the annoying Ads.
Thank you.

cobben
Rising Star I
As for disabling wifi and data selectively for apps, I recommend the no-root firewall app Netguard, available on Playstore and GitHub.
You can also use it for adblocking via hosts file without root.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's so nice when other users are doing all the work for me 🙂
Thank you for helping shiv1g