This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Zenfone 6

ferxo13
Star III
Two months ago I had a Zenfone 6 but it turned out to be a defective unit and I returned it to the store where I bought it and since that day I have tried different phones but I still like the Zenfone 6 for different things as functions of the software that had ZenUI, led of notifications and others, I would like to buy another one but I am afraid that it will come out again defective or with some other problem that I have seen in the forum, is there any way to know that the unit will not be defective? because I like the phone too much
9 REPLIES 9

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
ASUS mobile phones have been tested by various functions at the factory. If you encounter problems with the operation, you need to check with the service center.

ferxo13
Star III
kikoly

ASUS mobile phones have been tested by various functions at the factory. If you encounter problems with the operation, you need to check with the service center.

View post
Yes, I know that they are tested but I had the problem where the last update triggered reboots and even problems with the screen that blinked with minimum brightness, those same problems are the ones that worry me most about the motherboard issue.
The problem is that now I am here in France and I find it easier to buy it here than in my country and I do not want to have problems with the phone since I would not have how to solve it in a few months

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
ferxo13

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/19718#Comment_19718

Yes, I know that they are tested but I had the problem where the last update triggered reboots and even problems with the screen that blinked with minimum brightness, those same problems are the ones that worry me most about the motherboard issue.

The problem is that now I am here in France and I find it easier to buy it here than in my country and I do not want to have problems with the phone since I would not have how to solve it in a few months

View post
No one wants to have problems with the phones they buy, and ASUS doesn't want to have problems with the phones they sell. 

The problem is probabilistic and usually cannot be predicted in advance.

Guilhem
Star II
Watch out if you buy it away from your country. I've read a post about an American guy you bought it in Asia while he was traveling. And when the phone turned out to be defective, Asus' US custom care didn't want to fix it because it was bought in Asia.
Although I guess if you live in Europe and buy it in France you shouldn't have this problem because I guess that the guarantee worth for the whole continent.

But I would ask confirmation to Asus' custom care if I were to buy it abroad.